Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Thursday 30 November 2017

Another command group for my Italian Wars Armies.

 In between painting ACW figures and preparing the new Warlord plastic landsknects for painting I completed these two likely lads. They are doing what they do best and just standing around looking pretty.I was a bit concerned about the plastic landsknects as they look a bit wooden, but now I've put a few together, they are growing on me.Hopefully I will have a unit completed fairly soon.I just wish Warlord would release the plastic gendarmes that they also bought from Pro Gloria although I dont really need any more.They were great looking figures.



7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful vignette, lovely command stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Robbie. Are you sure the Landskneckts growing on you is not the glue? excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little vignette - great work on the gilded armour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful handiwork on the vignette. Not a fan of plastics but you have me nearly convinced to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, steel fist figures are really nice and is the other figure pro gloria /warlord?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine work and a fine vignette!

    ReplyDelete

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.