Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

A few more Spanish.

 One thing about retirement is that as a wargamer I do seem to have some time for painting without causing too much domestic discord. As a consequence I am able to crack on with my projects, so here are the skirmishers for my Colunella, as a cheat I have slipped in a couple of gabions to save using extra figures.

 I also managed to do a couple of generals for the Spanish. I'm afraid my photography sometimes leaves a lot to be desired,but one gets the general idea.All the standards are by Adolfo Ramos, who is very reasonable and does a good range of flags, for several periods.






6 comments:

  1. Really great work Robbie.

    Also, great to see that the Renaissance bug still lingers has not left you!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Darrell,
      Not only has the bug not left me, but it seems to have taken over my wargaming life somewhat.

      Delete
  2. Very nice project, and quite original! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the kind word, youre right it is a nice project.

      Delete

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.