Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Carroccio Guard.

I have completed my Carroccio Guard, which I must admit I am pleased with, if purely because it is one less unit to paint. The figures are Foundry obviously created by the Perry twins.
 This is still a very fine range of figures. I am hoping the photographs are better. After reading the article from Henry Hyde in Miniature Wargames, I treated myself to a couple of LED camera lights. Its only a small unit, but you wouldnt like a swipe of a halberd. Carroccio








4 comments:

  1. Great looking unit - is that a Peter Smith flag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pete has done just about every flag for me.
      That flag is a Borgia flag that Pete researched and created for me.
      He's very good.
      Thanks Robbie.

      Delete

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.