Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Thursday 5 March 2015

Swiss Troops taking a rest.

 When Jim Sweeny was up at my house the other week to inflict a defeat on me,he very kindly left a group of Perry figures that he had put together to make up a diorama. Well Ive managed to find the time to get them done, and I must admit they were a pleasure to paint up. The only question now is whether Jim will want them back. What I liked about these figures were their simplicity of dress, being very typical Swiss troop types.







4 comments:

  1. Do you know what set from the brothers Perry these are? From their time at Foundry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From talking to Jim, he put the set together over a period of time. I got the impression that they were one off's and such like.

      Delete
  2. I love the Dave Andrews designed Swiss sculpts from Foundry. One of their best ranges. I've still got a few for vignette purposes (and the Fornovo project) that's coming along at a snails pace!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Darrell, I never thought about Dave Andrews. I think Jim picked up the figures over a period of time, and put it together from that.

      Delete

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.