Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Gendarmes just keep on coming.

If you read my sister blog you will know I've had a bit of an accident and I am struggling to paint any figures. Luckily I can just about manage to do some bases.
Hence this unit of Perry figures which I've managed to complete. Again I've mixed metal with plastic to try and give them some heft, and also to jazz the plastic up a bit.
 Wargamers are so lucky now, talk about the golden age, how can any gamer dare to complain about the state of the hobby. Roll on the plastic Pro Gloria landsnects.

 I got a bit carried away with a couple of the figures, and I dont know if it works, but you cant beat a bit of colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.